Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Friday, January 30, 2015

Thoughts from the ammo line

One: If you get caught on a plane called "The Lolita Express" or on a boat called "Monkey Business" , you should have to wear a hat emblazoned with "Somehow My Weenie Ate My Brain!" Two: In the endless, tedious discussions about "rape culture," over and over I read testimony from coeds - adult women! - who willingly get into bed with guys and then are amazed when sex occurs. Is there some parallel universe where that is considered unusual? The reason I ask is that I can say with dead certainty that I have never in my entire life gotten nekkid into bed with a male person without the expectation, nay the fervent hope, that sex could occur.

http://ift.tt/1ydWalz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular B Media Network US News Editor Posts