Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

MoveOn petition for the resignation of NYPD union president Pat Lynch

The intense reaction of disgust and horror that I experienced while watching that notorious clip of Pat Lynch blaming de Blasio and the peaceful protestors for the murders of the two NYPD police officers... that intense reaction motivated me to do a Google search for online petitions addressing the situation, and I found one on MoveOn.com: http://goo.gl/... Having already shared it on Twitter and FB, I figured it makes sense to share it here as well -- doing my part to make sure this petition gets as many signatures as possible. Unlike most online petitions I've signed, with this one I took the time to go deep in contributing my own thoughts prior to submitting my signature.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/31/1354855/-MoveOn-petition-for-the-resignation-of-NYPD-union-president-Pat-Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular B Media Network US News Editor Posts